9-12m, Muddy Puddles Recycled EcoWarm Puddlesuit Navy raindrop
From: £7.00 / month
This EcoWarm navy raindrop baby puddlesuit is made from recycled fibres and is designed to keep young explorers warm, dry and protected for fun and magical adventures in the great outdoors. Featuring a secure storm flap with velcro fastenings and taped seams, these suits are super waterproof (up to 10,000mm), preventing children from getting wet and cold when playing outside.
- RRP £65, yours to rent for just £7 a month or £38 for six months.
- Colour: Navy.
- Waterproof to 10,000mm. Find out more about waterproof baby clothes here.
- Breathable up to 3,000gm2.
- Super warm and insulated (120g/m2 at body and hood, 140g/m2 at sleeves).
- Taped seams.
- Secure storm flap with velcro fastenings.
- Sturdy zip for easy on and off.
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility.
- Ultra warm.
- Fold over hand warmers and removable feet for 6-12 months.
- Navy raindrop baby puddlesuit made from Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polar fleece. Padding: 100% recycled polyester
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride free waterproof coating.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, do not tumble dry, do not turn inside out.
- Size Guide