Muddy Puddles Recycled EcoLight rain jacket blue fish
£3.50 / month
Designed to protect little ones from the rain, this super waterproof and lightweight Ecolight baby rain jacket is handy to have from spring all the way to autumn. Ideal for the unpredictable weather, it can be worn over warmer layers when the weather gets a bit chilly. The jacket has a soft lining, taped seams, a waterproof zip protection and a secure hood so no rain or wind can get in. Plus, it packs handily into its own pocket and can be hooked inside a rucksack or attached to a belt loop thanks to a carabiner clip when the sun comes out. Made using recycled plastic bottles.
- RRP £32, yours to rent for just £3.50 a month.
- Sizes available: 12-18m and 18-24 months.
- To fit body measurements: Height 86cm (12-18m), Height 92cm (18-24m). Size Guide
- Colour: Blue.
- Lined with soft grey marl cotton/polyester.
- Breathable to 3,000g/m2 – ideal to keep active children comfortable.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm – very waterproof for all day play in moderate to heavy rain.
- Taped seams.
- Baby rain jacket made from: Outer – 100% recycled polyester, Lining – 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, do not tumble dry.